Rented Referrals Problem

Started by Fatema1214 Sep 05th, 2022 at 22:02
Fatema1214
Standard
Sep 05th, 2022 at 22:02

Hello My dear Admin,

Rented Referrals not Working Properly.. please fix it sir..???

Thanks

ahmedelagamy
Admin
Sep 05th, 2022 at 22:31

there is no issue with the rented referrals

the rented referrals are human referrals just like you so we do not have control over them and in the same time you get paid from the rented referrals in the same way like any direct referrals and this means that if your rented referrals gained .02$ today from clicking ads then you get .02$ as upgraded member or .01$ as free member from that rented referral

and again we can not control the rented referrals clicks because they are human members who do not have upline

so if you like you can wait until they become active or recycle them

« Last Edit: Sep 05th, 2022 at 22:31 by ahmedelagamy »
babyruth
Standard
Sep 06th, 2022 at 08:13

hello, admin.

just confused about your saying that rented referrals (rrs) are human same as well as other admins from other ptc sites saying they are human when are not clicking.  my question is, where do those rrs come from? just really confused 'coz there are thousand of thousand rrs are available to rent on ptc sites.

for me, i still preferred the rr system even though each rr just earned $0.007-$0.009/day for 30 days of renting $0.2/rr.

hope you don't mind expressing my thoughts.

ahmedelagamy
Admin
Sep 06th, 2022 at 16:14
babyruth wrote:

hello, admin.

just confused about your saying that rented referrals (rrs) are human same as well as other admins from other ptc sites saying they are human when are not clicking.  my question is, where do those rrs come from? just really confused 'coz there are thousand of thousand rrs are available to rent on ptc sites.

for me, i still preferred the rr system even though each rr just earned $0.007-$0.009/day for 30 days of renting $0.2/rr.

hope you don't mind expressing my thoughts.

...we are always happy to discuss whatever come in your mind but please take care about the following points

first of all we do not care about what other admins do or say we only care about you our members here and about our cryptocrowdclicks family

second you can not find (thousand of thousand rrs are available) because simply you can only rent the referrals who do not have upline and our total members right now is less than 2000 so the available referrals for renting are just few hundreds nothing more

third our rented referrals are indeed human only and that is the reason that when you rent a referral who is active so you can easily gain from him .02$+ daily as upgraded member and .01$ as free member and this can not be found in the other ptc sites that you are talking about here

fourth we are paying commissions in 7 levels of referrals so attracting referrals under you will bring for you passive long term income that is better than many of that other ptc sites for sure

babyruth
Standard
Sep 07th, 2022 at 04:18
ahmedelagamy wrote:

...we are always happy to discuss whatever come in your mind but please take care about the following points

first of all we do not care about what other admins do or say we only care about you our members here and about our cryptocrowdclicks family

thank you for the input, but i guess, i just want to implicate/imply one thing here which is the activity of the rrs and not the responsibility of every admin of ptc sites. for saying the similarity of rrs that are human if they have no clicks and not the comparison.

ahmedelagamy wrote:

second you can not find (thousand of thousand rrs are available) because simply you can only rent the referrals who do not have upline and our total members right now is less than 2000 so the available referrals for renting are just few hundreds nothing more

sorry, it's clearly said that i was talking in general of all ptc sites which is i said, on ptc sites and didn't mention any ptc site nor here. good to know that only members without upline here are the ones that are available for rent. but at the same time, it is sad that we can't rent more due to availability.

ahmedelagamy wrote:

third our rented referrals are indeed human only and that is the reason that when you rent a referral who is active so you can easily gain from him .02$+ daily as upgraded member and .01$ as free member and this can not be found in the other ptc sites that you are talking about here

fourth we are paying commissions in 7 levels of referrals so attracting referrals under you will bring for you passive long term income that is better than many of that other ptc sites for sure

as i said, i didn't say any comparison between rrs, only the similarity for saying that they are human when they are not clicking. but on the other hand, i am glad for knowing that active rrs here are profitable even the free members' rrs.

having said all of the above, i am not here to contest all saying, i am just here to point out my outlook or what in my mind is.

to sum up, i am very thankful that this site has a smart admin who is confident in all his doings.

best of luck to your site and hope it will last to end til ptc industry exist and be #1 as surely we, as members, will be benefited, too. 😄

brainy
Standard
Received: $20.272805
Balance: $0.00495
Referrals: 133
Sep 13th, 2022 at 19:07

Invest Only the Money you can Afford to lose.

if you are Lucky Here then you can get Profit.

for me i will Focus on DR.

Text Ads

Link Ads