Payment Methods

Started by Lakers12 Aug 30th, 2022 at 01:58
Lakers12
Ultimate 12 monthes
Aug 30th, 2022 at 01:58

Could the admin please consider adding bitcoin or FaucetPay as a method for withdrawal?  I am in the USA and can’t receive payment via the current methods.

ahmedelagamy
Admin
Aug 30th, 2022 at 07:45
Lakers12 wrote:

Could the admin please consider adding bitcoin or FaucetPay as a method for withdrawal?  I am in the USA and can’t receive payment via the current methods.

currently if you need to withdraw using bitcoin then just send support ticket to me with your btc address and directly within few hours you will get your payment in your btc wallet😃

also sure my friend within few days btc and faucetpay will be added as well to our payment gateways here

we are always here besides you and all the members so please let me know if you need any help at any time

and also here is our telegram group to talk to us directly at any time

https://t.me/CryptoCrowdClicks

« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2022 at 09:32 by ahmedelagamy »
Lakers12
Ultimate 12 monthes
Aug 30th, 2022 at 12:04

Thank you so much request for payment via bitcoin sent as a support ticket :)

CurryCash40
Standard
Sep 01st, 2022 at 20:09
Lakers12 wrote:

Just a side note to you. You cant use FaucetPay no more in the U.S not even with
a VPN like back in the days smh The U.S laws suck and they mess up ppl around the
world too!

ahmedelagamy
Admin
Sep 02nd, 2022 at 10:41
CurryCash40 wrote:
Lakers12 wrote:

Just a side note to you. You cant use FaucetPay no more in the U.S not even with
a VPN like back in the days smh The U.S laws suck and they mess up ppl around the
world too!

...we will do our best my friend to make every USA members to get paid from us so if you like to get paid by btc then just open a ticket or send to us in our telegram group here https://t.me/CryptoCrowdClicks and we will complete your payment in few hours😀

Text Ads

Link Ads